The engineers of Varley-Campbell have designed all types of fire protection systems, including detection, alarm, suppression and smoke control systems. These systems have been installed in hospitals, office building, dormitories, museums, libraries and industrial facilities. Project deliverables have included bid drawings, red-line drawings for integration into design drawings, computer aided analysis and calculations, and customized specifications. Design services provided by Varley-Campbell include: * Automatic Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems * Automatic Sprinkler Systems * Fire Water Supplies * Smoke Control Systems * Aesthetically Compatible Systems * Carbon Dioxide and Foam Systems * High reliability/High Performance Protection Systems * Computer-aided Analysis and Hydraulic calculations
Fire Protection Engineering Services
• Design and analysis of fire and explosion protection systems, custom specifications and special protection systems, including high performance and high reliability systems.
• Fire and Explosion risk evaluations of properties to identify hazards, evaluate protective features and develop recommendations to improve fire protection and life safety.
• Development of fire protection concepts and plans for buildings, facilities and industrial processes.
• Fire and Building code reviews and analysis, and development of plans to provide equivalent levels of protection.
• Computer-aided analysis of water supplies and sprinkler systems, heat transfer analysis, gas concentration analysis, system safety analysis and fire modeling.
• Fire and Explosion forensic engineering services, including loss investigation, scenario reconstruction, engineering analysis and expert witness services.